Bissell ProHeat 2X Carpet Cleaner (Review and Contest)With young children in our house, our carpets have definitely seen better days! There are spills, accidents etc. occurring on a daily basis around our house.

Enter: The Bissell ProHeat 2X Deep Cleaner.


My carpets sure did put this machine to the test! I vacuumed with our regular vacuum first, as this is the recommended first step. Then I used the ProHeat 2X and was completely amazed how much dirt it pulled out of the carpet fibres. It also removed some stains that were on my front hall carpet.

BEFORE
AFTER

The BEFORE picture has "permanent" dirt marks from what is clear to be shoes. They are not just wet foot prints. In the AFTER photo they are gone!

I didn't get a chance to take a photo of my main room rug because there were no stains on it to show a before and after shot. However, the evidence was in the colour of the water afterwards! UGH! AND the fact that the amazing 12 rows of rotors managed to scrub up a whole bunch of dirt/dust etc. in clumps even though I had already vacuumed prior to deep cleaning!

I LOVE this machine, I truly do! It is worth the investment and is less expensive than getting your carpets professionally washed.

It is easy to fill and dump. It is relatively easy to clean and the most important part is IT WORKS!

The only negative thing I have to say about it is that I noticed it does leak water out the bottom so when I was done and had to turn off the machine, I made sure to not place it on the good carpet and instead, I put it on an old towel. I'm not too sure why this happened, but it is a small complaint considering how well it works to clean the carpets!

BISSELL Canada is calling all moms, newlyweds, new home buyers and pet lovers to check out their new Facebook Fan Page.

BISSELL Canada is now on Facebook and to celebrate, they are hosting a Dirty Little Secrets Contest.

By entering the contest, you are eligible to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas or a weekly prize of a BISSELL PROHeat 2X Upright Deep Cleaner of your own.

Entering the contest is simple - share one of your "dirty little secrets" with Bissell Canada and they will post it anonymously on their carpet. It's that simple!

The contest is open to Canadian Residents (18 years and older) with the exception of those who live in Quebec.

Do you have any "dirty little secrets" that you want to share?! I'm sure I could think of a few.

Check out Multi-Testing Mommy's GiveawaysToy Clearance Sale at chapters.indigo.ca. Shop now to prepare for the holidays! The above product was provided free of cost to Multi-Testing Mommy by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. Some posts on Multi-Testing Mommy have been sponsored, see MTM's Disclosure for more details. Use Code: STMMMS65716Share this on del.icio.usDigg this!Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUponShare this on RedditAdd this to Google BookmarksTweet This!Share this on FacebookShare this on MixxSubscribeBuzz up!Share this on LinkedinSubmit this to DesignFloatShare this on TechnoratiSubmit this to Script & StylePost this to MySpaceShare this on BlinklistShare this on FriendFeedSeed this on Newsvine

View the Original article

Leave a Reply